|Appearance||White or almost white crystalline powder.|
|Solubility||Sparingly soluble in water, freely soluble in alcohol, very slightly soluble in methylene chloride.|
|Identification||Melting point: 168-172.0℃ IR：Consistent with the spectrum obtained with Paracetamol CRS|
|Related substances||Impurity J (chloroacetanilide ≤ 10ppm)Impurity K (4-aminophenol ≤ 50ppm)Impurity F (4-nitrophenol ≤ 0.05%)Any other impurity ≤ 0.05%Total of other impurities ≤ 0.1%|
|Loss on drying||≤ 0.5%|
|Residue on ignition||≤ 0.1%|
|Assay||99.0-101.0% (calculated on dry basis)|
|Microbial limits||Total aerobic bacteria is not more than 2000cfu/gCombined molds and yeasts should not exceed 200cfu/gAbsence of Escherichia coli|
1.Industrial Dextrosewaste water treatment.
2.Dextroseis used primarily as a nutrient for injection (glucose injection);
3.Dextrose in the food industry: widely applied in the current sugar industry.
Dextrose is an indispensable nutrient for metabolism in the body.
4.pharmaceutical industry can be used directly in the printing and dyeing industry as a reducing agent, in the mirror industry and hot water bottle gall silver plating process commonly used as a reducing agent.